I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Saturday 3 November 2012

Give into a little indulgence...

There are those days when I want to just say hang it all... I am going to be self indulgent... and this is one of those days!!

Every now and then, I want to blow off a little steam and simply indulge myself in the things that I should not eat or do... I want to drink a gorgeous bottle of red wine, I want to have rich food and ice cream and I want to dance the night away!! Sometimes, you have to listen to your body... when it is telling you to slow down and when it is telling you to indulge.

Now, I know very well indeed the sorts of things that set my body off, and cause flares, and 90% of the time I am such a good girl and I do everything I am supposed to. But tonight... I am going to eat something really tasty and naughty for dinner. I am going to drink a couple of glasses of red wine. I will leave out the dancing... well maybe around my lounge who knows!! lol.

There are times to be good and there are times to be bad. After all - what is life without a little fun! I now what to expect tomorrow and so will be sure to take all the necessary precautions... But for now... Let the fun begin!!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment