I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Thursday 26 July 2012

Good news!!..... But.....

Well, I had some good news this week. Which was actually great to hear!! I attended a job interview for a home working position... I had to travel great lengths to get to the interview, which is indeed somewhat ironic for a home working position!! :-)
But, nonetheless I was contacted the next day to be offered the job! However, there is a down side. As I have mentioned before... I am hoping to start college and train to become a counsellor - I want to specifically work with the women who suffer with Endo. I can get funding for these courses, because of my ESA benefit, but only if I do work of under 16 hours. They want me to work 20! And I am stuck as to what to do I really am...

It is my great dream to become a counsellor, and I think I could really make such a difference to the lives of so many women... And so because of this I do not think I can accept the position. I have requested that I work less hours, the decision is with them. I shall have to wait and see what they say.

Fingers crossed!!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment