I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Thursday 19 April 2012

A little time for me...

Living with Endo... It can actually be very difficult to take time out for yourself... Each day seems to be a routine of medication, physio and countless other tasks... Well this week I have thrown caution to the week and am investing some time in me!! :-) and I can say it is most certainly needed and feels great!!

I have taken a little trip away and am enjoying being somewhat indulgent with my food and with my own pleasures.

I have been enjoying the spa... Am going to have a massage and been eating stunning food!

As ever the pain is there non-stop... But it makes it easier to bare when you take this time out for yourself. I would really really recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment