I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Sunday 29 April 2012

A new motivation...

Well, this weekend I have attended the information event held my the Endometriosis UK charity. And what a weekend it has been. Very tiring. But I have enjoyed every moment of it.

I loved being able to meet so many women going through the similar situations - but different at the same time. All women supporting one another. And the strength of all of them is astounding.

There were different sections on endo, discussing the condition itself. Pain management, surgery and the different treatment options available too. Even being 10 years diagnosed I still found out so much. It really was a someway overwhelming weekend.

I have never been surrounded by so many women suffering with Endo. It was something that held me in awe for a few hours.

I have found a renewed strength and focus on my mission to raise awareness and fundraise and to he both guide as support the ladies out there suffering with this condition.

It was a very humbling weekend. One I would recommend to anyone!!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment