I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Benefits and Physio:

Well... What an eventful week it had been

I have had my ESA application accepted. Which is of great relief! My SSP from work ran out on the 15th March, so from them I would be receiving nothing from my employer until I return to work.

The ESA has been approved and I have to go for an assessment at some point to determine the level I receive and whether or not I will be given disability living allowance.

It would be very useful if I can... As then I could increase my physiotherapy on my back and my spine and hopefully gain more movement without being in total agony the next day!!

My physio has been going quiet well. Into my third week now. My mobility is getting much better. In terms of the stick usage is less... But my goodness it hurts so very very much! My back is so stiff and sore. Along with my hips locking in position. It's not fun.

I have been given more exercises to do... Which are very much Pilates based. So I do enjoy these very much indeed... Trying to find my yoga mat though... Which seems to have disappeared!! Grrrr!!

I'm still taking my strong meds for my back as the inflammation is still very much there... But at least I can see the benefits of everything a little bit more.

Here is hoping for another good week!!

Andrea. X x

No comments:

Post a Comment