I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Friday 17 February 2012

Bad back...

I am really struggling with my back today. I am in complete agony. I didn't sleep very well at all and so have just woken up. But I am finding it very hard to move and walk around. Even sitting is causing great pain.
I currently have nerve damage and trapped nerves in my back, my right thigh, and around my right hip. This causes pain to radiate down my leg and swell. I also lose the feelings in my toes quite a lot of the time.
I have been trying to manage with the pain relief I currently have... But it is not working very well at all... So I am going to see my GP. I have an appointment for Monday at 9am. I need something doing. I don know what can be done to be honest. But for the moment, stronger pain relief would be a great start.

As for getting through the weekend it will be a case of many hot water bottles, tens machines, pain killers and plenty of rest...

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment