I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Saturday 25 February 2012

My back really really hurts

Well what a few days it has been this week. My sciatica is nestling in big time and certainly making its presence felt... It's so deep in my back it really it.
Today I have struggled with walking, standing and sitting and so have spent most of the day in bed. It's really difficult to describe the pain that occurs its very much like a lightening bolt shoots through my back! And my butt cheek. Today it has not been in the hip as much... Son that's something.
I had a lovely bath though this evening it was nice and relaxing. Thank you Elemis!! Lol. Lavender elixir was truly great on my back. I just need to have that feeling all day every day!! :-)

Anyway I write this at 2.40 am as I seem to be unable to get to sleep tonight. With the amount of meds I am on I shouldn't have a problem... Not at all... But it's not happening tonight!! :-( here is hoping it happens soon.

Sweet dreams one and all. X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment