I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Ouch my back!!

Afternoon on and all I hope that you are all well...

Following yesterdays trip to the doctors it turned out I have very bad sciatica. This is what has been causing all of my pain in my hip and lower back. Along with all the numbing feeling i have in my toes and in my butt cheek...

I have been given Diazepam and Naproxen to take with all my other meds, so I have a right little cocktail going on now!! I spent most of yesterday very very lucid and not really aware of much. As I am already on 100s Tramadol and Amitriptyline. And oxycodone when things get very bad.

I am glad that I now have a diagnosis and I am at least aware now what has been causing all of this hip and leg pain.. I had just presumed that this was all of my endo pain. It may have happened during surgery. I am trying to think how long I have suffered with this... But th months are so blurred of last year - with so many hospital admissions! But at least it is being treated now. That is a good thing for sure!!

Fingers crossed over the next few days things will get easier and I can start to move around. I did post a video of me explaining what had happened at th docs... I was so very high at the time!! It has made quite a few people laugh. Which is great!! Have a look see!

Love to you all.

A
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment