I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

New Project!

I have had a thought process about how else I can raise awareness about Endometriosis...And I do believe that I have actually found a way!!It is in the very very early stages and I cam still trying to get all ideas down on paper and into a format that actually makes some sense... But I believe that this idea could really really work!

I have been speaking to others and they agree that if done correctly this could turn out to be a great thing!!

So here goes... I know that I am being very evasive at the moment and not giving much away in the detail at all!! But I will announce very shortly fear not!!

Love to you all!!

Andrea
xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment