I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Thursday 16 February 2012

The day after...

Well, I posted my blog yesterday as you can see in the post below... and I have had such an amazing and positive response from it I really have. Iknow I am on the right path and I hhope thatover time I can gradually reach more and more people. Those that suffer and those that dont. I want to make people aware allowing them to become more compassionate and understanding about the disease.

In terms of me... well things are tough at the moment... pain meds seem to have stopped working. My HRT is making my menopause symptoms worse and I am experiencing awful back pain. Im back on the Targinact now so hopefully that will ebb the pain somewhat...  I must go back to the doctors again to go through all of these issues... I should have a permenant seat there!! lol

Take care one and all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment