I have begun my blog to raise awareness to the chronic disease Endometriosis. I would like my blog to be a source of information on all aspects of this disease - whether that be surgery, treatment or the day-to-day aspects of living with this condition. I have created a Video Blog to work along side this to discuss a whole variety of issues.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Sickie Sunday...

I really am looking forward to going to the Doctors tomorrow it is untrue. I need to speak to someone about this pain. It is not getting any better at all... only worse from all I can tell. I am hoping for a few answers about what I can do and hopefully some stronger pain medication.

What I am suffering with at the moment is pain within my hips and my right leg.. I seem to have some trapped nerves and some nerve damage... which is causing me to lose feeling in my right leg, swelling of my right leg and feelings of heaviness within my right leg. This pain is radiating all through my hip in to my lower back. And really is most uncomfortable.

At the moment I am not travelling very well at all and am suffering with motion sickness which really is not nice. I went to see my parents yesterday and spent not even an hour in the car; five mins into the journey and I had terrible nausea. Coming back home was just as bad and I was very sick when I did eventually get home. So I am not feeling too jolly today unfortunately.

I had a horrible nights sleep.. So I used the time to my advantage and recorded my new blog. My video is uploading as we speak! So that is definitely something to be happy about!

Love to you all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment